In order to comply with state and local health and safety standards, KHA has implemented the following policy in regard to visitors and employees in KHA offices.
- All visitors to KHA’s offices must complete and sign the KHA COVID-19 Visitor Screening Questionnaire found at the entrance to the building.
- All KHA employees will provide a signed screening questionnaire to the HR Manager and agree to inform such manager if any conditions change.
- All KHA visitors and employees must wear face coverings that cover the nose and mouth when in an area or while performing an activity that will necessarily involve close contact or proximity to coworkers or the public.
- All KHA visitors and employees who appear to have symptoms upon arrival at office or become sick during the day should immediately be separated from other employees or visitors and sent home.
- This policy will be posted conspicuously at or near all entrances of each KHA office.
- All visitors and employees must notify KHA immediately if they are diagnosed with COVID-19 within 14 days after their visit to a KHA office.
- This policy is effective immediately.
Questions you will be asked for Visitor Screening Questionnaire:
1. Have you been diagnosed with COVID-19 or have you experienced any cold or flu-like symptoms in the last 14 days (to include fever, cough, sore throat, respiratory illness, difficulty breathing, fatigue, muscle or body aches, recent loss of taste or smell)?
2. Have you traveled outside your regional area of residence and work in the past 14 days?
3. Have you had close contact with or cared for someone diagnosed with COVID-19 within the last 14 days?