KHA offers Fractional CFO Services to companies who have outgrown their internal bookkeeping and accounting capabilities but who are not yet at the size to hire a full-time controller or CFO. As a company grows, financial operations and management are often neglected as the organization struggles to manage the increase in business. Communications with your bankers, strategic analysis, business planning, operations management and cash flow management are just a few of the areas that often are neglected when a business grows and the owner or owners are focused on managing that growth.
Our partial menu of Fractional CFO Services includes the following:
- Business planning and budgeting
- Financial statement analysis and monitoring
- Training of your accounting/bookkeeping staff
- Assistance with software conversions
- Strategic planning and analysis of the competitive marketplace
- Cash flow projections and cash management
- Internal control analysis and development
- Assistance with development and management of banking relationships
- Strategic tax planning aimed at increasing overall wealth
- Operations reviews and recommendations for efficiency improvements
- Assistance in developing HR procedures and manuals
- Assistance in obtaining and reviewing insurance policies
- Ownership and management transition planning
How Business Owners Benefit from Fractional CFO Services
Our Fractional CFO Services give business owners the freedom to do what they do best – to develop new business and lead the organization. With timely and accurate financial information and a better understanding of what your financial statements are telling you, business owners can make better operating and strategic decisions. Our services offer strategic insights into the competitive marketplace, giving you the advantage to plan for the future. We also act as another member of your advisory board providing insight and feedback on critical decisions.
With KHA as your strategic partner you benefit from the experience of financial and management professionals at a fraction of the cost of a full-time controller or CFO. Let’s talk about how we can help your business achieve its goals. Click here for more information.